Living Our Beliefs
Based on the philosophy of St. Mary School, this is how we try to live our beliefs:
- We believe our students will be educated in character and in conscience to be steadfast in their faith.
- We believe in providing a comprehensive and challenging curriculum that develops the whole child.
- We believe that a student's self-esteem is built with high standards and recognition of personal responsibility and accomplishment.
- We believe that the Church and our Catholic school support and challenge the parents in their role as the primary educators of their children.
- We believe in the appreciation and understanding of different races, religions, cultures and learning styles.
- We believe in promoting a safe and respectful learning environment.